- Compatible IPB Versions
- Additional Requirements
- IPBoard 4.3.x (Tested and worked on 4.3.4)
This is advanced version of (SL) Force users to change email
- Make users unapproved until they did not change their email address
- To users with bad emails did not send any emails
- Approving emails by users
- Move users to selected group
- Log all actions
How to get users list with bad emails?
1. Manually: see your mailer-daemon letters
2. You can use special services
2. Auto: in mail error.log
I am doing like this:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
You get file mail.log.badmails.list where all your bad mails listed.
Just copy-paste into config. Thats all.