Question Demon Scripts Quick Guide

CeeOhTwo

Reaction score
I joined this site after a referral from another site and was immediately impressed by the colourful layout and general look and feel. The user journey unveiled several rules, warnings and generally aggressive recupercussions pending violations.

It would more helpful to have a more genteel, non-threatening and accessible quick start guide for newbies or unfamiliars trying to navigate around the site. Maybe a sticky link under the Announcements section titled Quick Start Guide with the description "For newcomers and those needing to get up to speed quickly", etc. You could then just bullet point the most important things any newcomer would need to know.

The Demon Scripts Quick Start Guide should be that killer help link.

jaco1509

Reaction score
Everything was clear to me when I entered the site. But you are right, it is often difficult to figure out where is what, but this is only at the beginning.

Reactions: CeeOhTwo

CeeOhTwo

Reaction score
Everything was clear to me when I entered the site. But you are right, it is often difficult to figure out where is what, but this is only at the beginning.
Thanks. It's just a suggestion as I found myself wondering things like: "How many posts do I need to make before I can download anything?" And other key stuff.