Announcements Download limits and Discord

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
following here just a short breakdown of daily download limits and how to increase the limits. also a couple short words about Discord.
  • Member: 3 downloads/ day - you need to have made at least 5 posts and received 2 likes to be able to download anything
  • Valued Member: 5 downloads/ day - minimum 25 posts, 15 resources, 7 likes, min. 7 days member, profile has avatar, profile is associated with Discord
  • Demons Friend: 7 downloads/ day - minimum 50 posts, 25 resources, 25 likes, 20 trophy points, min. 14 days member, profile has avatar, profile is associated with Discord, reactions to msg ratio of at least 0.5
just to explain the ratio: a user with 10 messages and reaction score of 5 will have a ratio of 0.5 for example. basically that means that you better make sure that your posts are of a quality that others will like them :).

as for Discord, we decided not to implement chatrooms and the likes in the forums directly, but rather to use Discord (last not least to save server resources). some advanced forum functions will also only work for you once you associate your member account with Discord. lastly, if you like to be able to download more than 3 files a day without purchasing a VIP membership you will have to associate your member account with Discord anyway ;).

cheers, L

mg777

Reaction score
Nice site , I think you emailed me from nullscriptz .. wish I could dl now :(

Reactions: LSDeep

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
Nice site , I think you emailed me from nullscriptz .. wish I could dl now :(
well, it requires a little bit of getting yourself involved again. sorry!
after all we are not SN or related. you will see top notch d/l's again, exclusive nulled content etc. - the rest is really your decision. we can't and wouldn't force you one way or the other.

cheers, L

mg777

Reaction score
after all we are not SN or related. you will see top notch d/l's again, exclusive nulled content etc. - the rest is really your decision. we can't and wouldn't force you one way or the other.

cheers, L
What if I send you some extensions. They are not nulled... but I am sure someone could null them.

Reactions: LSDeep

Karma65

Reaction score

cheers, L
I agree with getting to know the forum and the admins and other employees on the forum and such, but sometimes there is a time and place where we need such item like now.. good work on the forum guys.. thanks.

Reactions: LSDeep and Bi0S

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with getting to know the forum and the admins and other employees on the forum and such, but sometimes there is a time and place where we need such item like now.. good work on the forum guys.. thanks.
you are welcome

cheers, L

KogeDeveloper

No Limits V.I.P.
Reaction score
The community is still pretty new but i feel safe to say that this will be amazing by just looking at the current Staffs and members. LSDeep was the god of SN and then i noticed BIOS somewhere aswell. Looking forward to spend alot of time here in the future.

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
The community is still pretty new but i feel safe to say that this will be amazing by just looking at the current Staffs and members. LSDeep was the god of SN and then i noticed BIOS somewhere aswell. Looking forward to spend alot of time here in the future.
jeez, i came late to SN and just did what i do at a forum i feel at home. no reasons to go overboard... i may believe that otherwise at some point ;)

cheers, L

KogeDeveloper

No Limits V.I.P.
Reaction score
I mean.. sure!
Zlatan is also jus doing what hes suppose to do on the football field, that doesnt make him less amazing for that matter ;P

Hehe jokes aside - My point is that i got high hopes on this community from what i've seen so far :)

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
I mean.. sure!
Zlatan is also jus doing what hes suppose to do on the football field, that doesnt make him less amazing for that matter ;P

Hehe jokes aside - My point is that i got high hopes on this community from what i've seen so far :)
thx!!