Question Download not allowed?

duckietm

Reaction score
I have placed 2 nice downloads and still not able to download.... ? How is this better?
And what is that with all those tags / prefixs etc. just make it simple to post same here :(

• The minimum number of prefixes requirement for this forum (1) has not been met.
  • Please select a prefix
  • This content must have at least 1 tag(s).
And when posting can you please disable by default : and receive email notifications

Justhollar

Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
Hello duckietm

Some files have to be approved before you get credit for them. Once there approved you can move forward.

crazynex

Reaction score
This may be a "silly" question, but I'm sure most new members like myself received an invite to join through Scriptnullz so why do those invited require to go through all of the pallava ?

duckietm

Reaction score
I agree, I have 5855,09 credits on scriptznull so give me access then whit the same functions and download spends (as we are here to help you):

due to the blatant mis-management of mecho network and the ongoing violation of all ideas initially leading to creating mecho network we decided to create a new forum https:// demonscripts.com - with the help of many old members and staff .
we hereby like to invite you to join as at https;//demonscripts.com and be part of building a new community dedicated to scripts.
along with familiar faces at the staff you will find a community dedicated to the original ideas behind mecho network. free access to scripts in exchange for participation. staff that is actually there for you to help, guide you along the way...and everything else you used to appreciate initially at SN.

DeMoN, Tuesday at 7:49 AM Report

Reactions: Hw_guru

Justhollar

Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to add, the staff try to get the moded posts approved as quick as possible, but we are a busy team.

Reactions: GrandM1961

Hw_guru

Reaction score
we "the new members from scriptznull " we want to help you to grow the new board and community but you should be fair and find a way for us to act immediately ;)

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
just to pick up on some of the main issues/ questions raised here.
yes you got an invite thru SN, however DemonScripts is a completely new site not related to SN in any way.
since we don't use credits on DS we can't 'honor' them, sorry. also, we wouldn't have any way to import your credits if we would have kept that system.
we are aware that some of you where very active on SN, others much less. but in general, once you join a new site you start from scratch. no way around it as long as it isn't a site that changes names and design but is run by the same owners. what obviously DemonScripts isn't.
even if we would have 'sneakily' saved all your achievements from SN it wouldn't be fair to use them to give some ppl a slight starting advantage here. it's not how we operate. SN was sold, period. liking how it is run now or not is personal choice and we created a new site and option. us inviting you to join is as far as it goes. the rest you need to decide yourself.
under any circumstances you start from scratch, like everywhere else you join new.
sorry for the inconvenience for some of you. the active members will be in no time back to old ranks and features, the less active ones may encounter 'hurdles' different from SN and due to the drop of the credit system things might get even harder.
aside from creating an alternative to SN (and other sites) we also decided to focus on benefits for active participating members to create a community once again that grows and thrives from this group of people. the ones that hope to participate by leeching only will find it a lot harder than on SN and may be better of just staying there.

cheers, L

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
ok, after above post i got like 20+ dm's 'hammering' me about 'disrespecting' SN members. that is not the case, if you read above post carefully. what i said summarizing the post above is that we build a new community and instead of using all kind of credit or similar approaches we are focusing on building a community with like-minded people and focus on 'share and care' ideas instead of 'come and get' attitude.
and seriously, i rather run a site like that with a handful of members than a 'take what you can and be gone' site with thousands of members.

cheers, L

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
we "the new members from scriptznull " we want to help you to grow the new board and community but you should be fair and find a way for us to act immediately ;)
since it is not possible for us to cross-reference with SN's database to determine your membership and the roles/ archivements etc. that is unfortunately basically impossible.

cheers, L

duckietm

Reaction score
Pfff well I don't know about this, still : No permission to download.
For me this is a an copy of scriptznull that does not work.... as I am still not able to download anything. also my content (posted on Scriptznull and here) just got copyed and posted again WTF !

Link

to the past
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I am not sure about the not being able to download (as I am staff so I can obviously download) but mainly because I don't peruse the downloads as most other staff are more active than me and can test anything being uploaded. With you saying this is a copy of SN, let me just say this once: there may be some/most of the staff that was staff on SN but in no way are we associated with SN. The site is still fairly new so I do say be patient as the admins are working to fix anything that they might overlook if it is reported otherwise nothing can be done as we are only human and cannot do every single thing by ourselves. Also if you have an issue with someone copying your posts then report it so it can be handled, because once again we are only human and may overlook things.

Brother_doomsda

Reaction score
My two cents... the download issues will correct themselves when they correct themeselves, no use crying over spilled milk. I'm pretty sure, and since as the staff said this is a "NEW" site people should be patient.. And if the hordes of cry babies want the damn extensions and templates so damn much, why don't you go and buy them or try the free versions? I'm pretty sure that would solve the problem(and believe me there is no problem here) and since we are most likely developers here, if you buy a paid extension or template or script, turn around and charge it to your clients every time you use it in a project, that way it will pay for iteself over and over an over again... Other then that quit your whinning and enjoy the freebies when you're clear to download them. Period

Reactions: Justhollar

Brother_doomsda

Reaction score
And furthermore. I'll add this.. From what I've seen so far, most of the templates, extensions, plugins, modules and components offered here, well those that I'm interested in, are the latest version of the items in question. So it seems to me that this is another damn good reason to pipe down and be patient, and make sure you've check all the boxes to be issued download privileges, even the most basic one still outweighs the fact that you might need to fork at least a couple of 20$ a day to have get the goodies. If you're still unwilling to settle down, well there is always good ol' SN.

Now!!! I'm done with my 2 cents on this matter. And that's the bottom line... well you know how the rest goes.

• Love
Reactions: Justhollar