Site Administrator
Reaction score

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
how to download it?
same way it always used to be on SN as well, you need 5 posts and 2 likes first - sorry we like to make sure ppl are actually participating in the forums, not just coming to leech (not trying to say you do).
we lost the credit system on the way, but restricted downloads per day...

cheers, L

Reactions: shivsingh7150

shivsingh7150

Reaction score
same way it always used to be on SN as well, you need 5 posts and 2 likes first - sorry we like to make sure ppl are actually participating in the forums, not just coming to leech (not trying to say you do).
we lost the credit system on the way, but restricted downloads per day...

cheers, L
No, Man i am active member of SN and uploaded many scripts on SN and i will upload on it also. but i have asked because in attachment there is an image opening when click on view attachment. anyway i will upload fresh copy of Font Awesome Pro v5.10.2

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
No, Man i am active member of SN and uploaded many scripts on SN and i will upload on it also. but i have asked because in attachment there is an image opening when click on view attachment. anyway i will upload fresh copy of Font Awesome Pro v5.10.2
all the files are in resources now - forums are basically only surrounding discussion!
sorry got you wrong before.

cheers, L