Question How to buy VIP?

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
just go to/ join our discord server. go to #donate channel and type in <donate> (without the arrows) and follow the link showing up.

cheers, L

Reactions: J a g g u

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
Is there no way to be premium at no cost?
you can still up a bunch of limits/ get rid of them as used to. and some levels like unlimited everything will still be only available on VIP levels.
i will post a rundown on how free membership levels work on DS later on. thx for pointing it out in general, it's poss a good idea. that way everybody knows where levels come from, why in some cases you may lose them also again (without doing anything wrong).
just so much upfront already, we lost the credit system most of you got to know/ love or hate on SN. instead we applied a daily download restriction system which will start up fairly restrictive (way less than some other sites you may visit as well) and loosen up depending on your participation levels.
you will never be able to reach the 'Unlimited VIP' freedom as a non-VIP user, but things will ease up based on your participation in the forums.
detailed rundown later...

cheers, L

Reactions: Camposmansi

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
Is there no way to be premium at no cost?
just one other short note on the above - be premium without cost sounds like an oxymoron in a way, doesn't it? and it is. but there is also a giveaway channel on discord where you will sometimes have the chance to win vip levels without cost.

Camposmansi

Reaction score
Thanks I supposed that being so new and receiving an invitation to join the conumity I thank you, I hope to be useful and see that the things that are published here are also for me

kremenko

Reaction score
I'll borrow a topic, that I won't open new one.

So the system works the same or similar like on NS?

Thanks for Info.

vbctv2005

Reaction score
I'll borrow a topic, that I won't open new one.

So the system works the same or similar like on NS?

Thanks for Info.
It doesn't seem like you use points to download like SN did, still to sure though. According to the rules you just need 5 useful posts and 2 likes from other members or become a VIP to download.

dark Rd_

Reaction score
just go to/ join our discord server. go to #donate channel and type in <donate> (without the arrows) and follow the link showing up.

cheers, L
I think the name of the channel is #donations and
there is a problem while entering the #donations channel.

Attachments

Reactions: Gynso

Gynso

The Drunken Panda
V.I.P.
Reaction score
The button for joining discord its not working for me, all i got its a message #no text channels, but it letme register trought discord account so i dont know what i messed up. I want to pay for a month of vip to change my username, i fkdup and picked the same one as in envato....

• Wow
Reactions: Zoomer69

AQBBB123

Reaction score
I think the name of the channel is #donations and
there is a problem while entering the #donations channel.
Also heads up I clicked to see your attachment and it will not show up. This may be due to the points thing as well.

Reactions: Gynso

Gynso

The Drunken Panda
V.I.P.
Reaction score
Any update? i sill cant get into discord, the link still doesn't work for me. Also you should add a link redirection on all outgoing links, right now they are directly going from here to like themeforest for a demo, i dont think thats a good thing.

rheanime

Reaction score

cheers, L
i want to VIP member, but i cant join to donate server..

Reactions: Hw_guru

Zoomer69

V.I.P. XL
Reaction score
i want to VIP member, but i cant join to donate server..
I just went to the Discord tab in the navbar and clicked the JOIN button in the upper right corner of the Discord window. It took me right to a new browser tab where I joined the server. I think the two Discord icons on the top and bottom righthand side of the pages do the same.
I am not sure if the Associated Accounts section in your profile does the same. I did that after I joined the Discord server.

Zoomer