Solved How to send a Private Message

dark Rd_

Reaction score
I could not figure out how to send a private message. Can you help me?

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
let me explain in a way ;)
from experience ppl use pm's to ask for the stuff they can't get yet/ beg for likes for their posts. not everybody and i am not trying to accuse anybody in person here. you are just victim of the result in a way ;)
so, basically as long as you are in the new member group (less than 5posts/ 2 likes) you can receive PM's, respond to them and the likes. you can't start them yet. as soon as you past the 5/2 it's all open for you.
it might cause a minor inconvenience for some ppl. by experience it is a major issue for the members trying to undercut forum rules.
in the end here i can only add again, it's all free. we do not care about the ppl that want to cut forum rules out and think they are really clever. feel free to stay where you are/ find another community if you don't like it.
if you need to reach us with problems to discuss, there are plenty other ways. after the first 5 posts with any substantial content you don't have this restrictions anymore.

cheers, L

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
let me explain in a way ;)
from experience ppl use pm's to ask for the stuff they can't get yet/ beg for likes for their posts. not everybody and i am not trying to accuse anybody in person here. you are just victim of the result in a way ;)
so, basically as long as you are in the new member group (less than 5posts/ 2 likes) you can receive PM's, respond to them and the likes. you can't start them yet. as soon as you past the 5/2 it's all open for you.
it might cause a minor inconvenience for some ppl. by experience it is a major issue for the members trying to undercut forum rules.
in the end here i can only add again, it's all free. we do not care about the ppl that want to cut forum rules out and think they are really clever. feel free to stay where you are/ find another community if you don't like it.
if you need to reach us with problems to discuss, there are plenty other ways. after the first 5 posts with any substantial content you don't have this restrictions anymore.

cheers, L