Announcements just to clarify posting

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
the posting of any files is only acceptable in the resource section (XFRM) - any files posted with external links in forums will be just deleted.
we know that it will annoy some ppl and we apologize. the idea behind is not to 'piss you off'. it just makes life easier for us (always a major point). keeps things cleaner in general and yes prevents the couple ppl that use auto-posters to mass upload and create links with payouts for personal gain.
we rather grow a little slower this time and keep it clean and nice for everybody ;)

cheers, L

PsychoDaleic

Reaction score
Good to know. Kinda wish I hadn't been such a dolt and did it wrong to start with, which of course resulted in a WARNING point⚠.

That's OK though, Got it now.

pSYCHO-BANN.jpg

Reactions: LSDeep

LSDeep

Digital Demon
Staff member
Site Administrator
Reaction score
Good to know. Kinda wish I hadn't been such a dolt and did it wrong to start with, which of course resulted in a WARNING point⚠.
don't worry about it, that will be gone after 4 weeks and one point doesn't cause any consequences at that point.

cheers, L

• Love
Reactions: PsychoDaleic

Abdulmanan0315

Reaction score
One question i created a resource thread and when i tried to upload .zip or .rar file it says it accepts only images.So if i want to upload and not link to external site how can i do that ? a tutorial might help how to post resource.