PHP Php Nuke anbody ?

crazynex

Reaction score
Php Nuke has anyone got any of the "Clan Theme's" Templates.

Jekn!cal

Banned
Reaction score
OMG, been years since i was about on there site, used to be a top poster and owed a few themes myself i would love to get back. I still speak to corpse on Steam regularly & I know he speaks to Ped, so I will see if i can get a copy of my themes.... If so i will upload them here and reply with a update :D

Reactions: crazynex

Jekn!cal

Banned
Reaction score
I spoke to corpse, Even if you or i could get a hold of the themes they would not work with the latest versions and the coding would need heavy upgrading. They managed to do one of Notos themes but he was a great coder, Ped on the other hand was a Image Master but a poor coder so they have not been able to port any. Any how he has informed me taht he is trying to get Ped to come Teme for Evo again also Ped may be bringing CT back. Sorry i couldn't provide any themes...

crazynex

Reaction score
I had a lot of Dealings with Ped, Cracking guy, I bought loads of themes from him back in the day, He helped port one of the themes (black Ops) to PNC Nuke.

Reactions: Jekn!cal

Jekn!cal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i got a few of his but no longer have any files left. Dreaded said taht nuke evo xtreme 3.0 is gonna be nuts

crazynex

Reaction score
Thing is though, with the way Wordpress and Joomla are going there isn't a lot of "wiggle" room for PHP Nuke.
Its a fair bit of work to create a theme for nuke, when you can put one together in minutes on Wp or Joom

progs_00

Reaction score
OMG this 3d brings back a lot of memories. I also heard a lot of great things about xtreme 3. Wish they said something more. All I know for sure is that they are gonna strip the cms to the bare minimum and start from there. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Cheers guys