Joomla 4.x Who's Looking forward to Joomla 4?

vbctv2005

Reaction score
Joomla 4 is slated to come out later this year or early next year. Who's looking forward to it, what new features are you looking forward to?

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing if they do go with Bootstrap 4 or CSS Grid. Is anyone testing Joomla 4 yet?

Reactions: GrandM1961

GrandM1961

Reaction score
Joomla 4 is slated to come out later this year or early next year. Who's looking forward to it, what new features are you looking forward to?

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing if they do go with Bootstrap 4 or CSS Grid. Is anyone testing Joomla 4 yet?
I am looking forward to the new Joomla 4 as well, i’m trying to setup a webserver on my iMac and use Joomla4 once it is release. I used Joomla before for some customers, and what i have seen so far from the newest alpha release. I think personally it is a huge improvement

Gynso

The Drunken Panda
V.I.P.
Reaction score
I stopped using joomla around 2012, used to buy themes from rockettheme, they made for my taste the best joomla themes, they started doing wordpress and phpbb3 ones too after some time. But i then discovered wordpress and fell in love whit it, it was faster and simpler. Bu i still miss joomla, if they do a good update im pretty sure im going to give it a test again, its the first cms i used and i feel nostalgic lol.

Sardwyn

Reaction score
Am not looking forward to fixing all the broken plugins after update! :devilish:

GrandM1961

Reaction score
I personally am not a fan of wordpress, i always use to alter alot in Joomla to my likings. Have tried it a couple of times with wordpress but nah not my cms. But everybody jas it’s favorites and theres nothing wrong with that.

Rockettheme makes nice templates, i used to have a subscription at joomlart and another one can’t remember the name but they had warpthemes in it. And ofcourse at themeforest. I fell for Joomla and i will stich with that.

Reactions: Gynso

WinSys32

Uploader
Reaction score
Haha, that's the main reasion why I never look forward to the next update of Joomla, maybe if they build in a compromiser so the plugins wouldn't be directly dead or messing up the configuartion or template it would be a much more nicer CMS.